Executive Coaching is for Directors, Senior Managers and executives in senior roles. The greatest benefit of Executive Coaching in a busy executive’s working life is to have someone listen exclusively and attentively to them with the sole aim of helping them be more successful in their role.
Executive Coaching may be requested by the Business Owner, CEO or HR, to help develop Directors or Senior Managers for the benefit of the person and the company. There is always an initial discussion with the key person who commissions the coaching as to the focus of the coaching programme. It must be noted, however, that the content of the coaching sessions is completely confidential to the Executive on the programme. Directors can, of course, commission an Executive Coaching Programme for themselves.
Role of your Coaching Dynamics Executive Coach
With a natural intuition that gets to the heart of the matter and her career-long experience of developing the potential of others, Tina Dulieu employs these and her lateral thinking skills for the successful development of Executives on her programmes.
“With an executive role comes huge responsibility and the expectation that you ‘will make things happen’. Always striving to achieve and be seen as effective, proactive, in control and with all the answers can be very stressful. So with whom do you share this stress? I believe my Coaching Dynamics’ programmes provide the solutions you are looking for!”
As your Executive Coach, Coaching Dynamics will:
- Listen intently and confidentially to your challenges, difficulties, successes, fears, conflicts and professional ambitions
- Help you prioritise your projects and achieve targets
- Challenge you to plan and action personal goals within your role and life
- Develop your managerial and leadership skills
- Consider with you what can be delegated to others
- Motivate you to be highly effective, action-focused and successful
Coaching Dynamics Executive Coaching Programmes
FOCUSED 3 or 6 Month Executive Coaching Programme
- Sessions every two to three weeks as decided
- Unlimited e-mail support
- Appropriate related coaching material and tools
- On-going Analysis of progress throughout the programme.