Business & Strategic Growth Coaching
Business Coaching focuses on future success by helping you define new opportunities and choices. It is dynamic, motivational, inspirational, goal-oriented and extremely successful.
Strategic Growth Coaching is for the serious players of the SME business world who have ambitions to significantly grow their business over the next 3 years. Quite simply, they are willing to put the time, effort and investment into enthusiastically making it happen.
Strategic Growth Coaching is not for every business and strict criteria applies.
Business Coaching is about identifying the vision for your business, challenging you to unleash the potential of the Directors and staff, and maximising performance in every area of your business that matters.
- Business Growth, Expansion and New-Ideas Development
- Effectively Managing, Leading and Communicating with Others
- Developing and Expanding Client Base and Maximising Current Client Potential
- Prioritisation of Tasks and Time Management
- Effective Delegation of Tasks and Responsibility
- Recruiting and Employing Wisely and Successfully
- Sales and Marketing Strategies, and Planning and Implementation
- Finance, Cash Flow, Investment, Profitability
- Administrative Processes, Systems Development, Organisation
- Individual Staff and Management Development and Training
- Succession Planning and Change Management
“Coaching Dynamics will help you discover new options and choices, through proven questioning techniques and coaching models, to find the best way forward for resolving the important issues you face within your business.”
Coaching Dynamics Business Coaching Case Study
Produced by The Coaching Academy
Role of your Business Coach
To help you analyse every aspect of your business.
“At times being a Business Owner or Director can be a lonely place. Together we will set manageable, achievable, realistic goals and action plans for achieving them, empowering you to deal head-on with the challenges that are holding you and your business back”
As your Business Coach, we will:
- Listen in complete confidence to your ambitions and challenges and not judge you
- Bring experience, expertise and knowledge of the business world
- Offer an outside perspective, a fresh approach and bring clarity to the situation
- Help you define your business goals, motivate you to work towards them in manageable, workable steps taking your business forward in a positive direction - fast!
- Focus in detail on areas of your business that need improving and challenge you to discover your own solutions
- Work with you so you can build a solid infrastructure for growth and increased profitability
Professional Business Coaching with Coaching Dynamics is a supportive relationship that helps people produce extraordinary results within their businesses or organisations. Through the process, you will deepen your learning, improve your performance and enhance your quality of life!
Coaching Dynamics Business Coaching Programme
We start with YOUR business and ambitions
There is no prescribed system as every Business Owner, Director and business is different, even in the same industry. However, there are common elements to achieving success for every business and this is where our expertise and guidance comes into focus. Completion of a Pre-Coaching Form prior to starting work is valuable in getting the thought processes going.
FOCUSED 6 Month Business Coaching Programme
- 10 x two-hour coaching sessions every 2-3 weeks
- Unlimited e-mail support
- Appropriate related coaching material
- Analysis of progress throughout the programme.
On-going business coaching is available on completion if required and, indeed, many clients come back again and again as they continue to grow and develop.
Strategic Growth Coaching
For a minimum of 6 months, Coaching Dynamics will meet with the Business Owners, Directors and Senior Management Team for half a day, every 2-3 weeks. Time is spent focusing on direction, developing ideas to expand, and creating a 3 Year Strategic Growth Plan that considers every aspect of your business - and then implementing that plan.
This holistic approach to the business covers assessing and planning everything from the blend of business, financials, organisational structure, client acquisition, systems, operatons, marketing, and many other aspects of their individual business, profession or industry.
Our many years of experience, internationally-recognised expertise, knowledge and strategic approach, make a winning combination that takes our clients on an exciting journey of development and growth!
Are you and your business eligible for Strategic Growth Coaching?
This programme is not for every business. If you are not ready for this yet, then the Business Coaching Programme may suit you better.
- Is your Turnover between £500k and £20m?
- Do you employ between 5 and 250 staff?
- Is your business in Essex, Hertfordshire, Cambridge or Kent?
- Do you have the ambition to significantly grow your business over the next 3 years?
- Are you willing to dedicate time, energy and resources to the programme?
Additional Support - Leadership & Management Training Programme
Many Business Owners, Directors and Senior Managers have reached their current level of success with little or no training. They have expertise in their profession, are effective at what they do, they know their industry. However, this doesn’t always mean that they are confident or effective in leading and managing people, using their time efficiently, delegating well, communicating effectively, and many other skills required to be effective leaders.
We highly recommend that the Strategic Growth Coaching Programme is often supported by:
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership & Management Skills Training (10 modules, choose accordingly)
- DISC Personality Profiling Analysis and Training
Without these skills, strategic growth can be hampered by ineffective working and communicating, not getting buy-in from your team, or employing the wrong people.
These programmes ensure that you have a switched-on, efficient and productive Leadership Team.
We will assess and propose necessary training according to the developmental needs of the senior people in the business.