Business Coaching is about identifying the vision for your business, challenging you to unleash the potential of the Directors and staff, maximising performance in every area of your business that matters. Areas such as:
- Business Growth, Expansion and New-Ideas Development
- Effectively Managing, Leading and Communicating with Others
- Developing and Expanding Client Base and Maximising Current Client Potential
- Prioritisation of Tasks and Time Management
- Effective Delegation of Tasks and Responsibility
- Recruiting and Employing Wisely and Successfully
- Sales and Marketing Strategies, and Planning and Implementation
- Finance, Cash Flow, Investment, Profitability
- Administrative Processes, Systems Development, Organisation
- Individual Staff and Management Development and Training
- Succession Planning and Change Management
Business Coaching is dynamic, motivational, inspirational, forward-looking, goal-orientated and extremely successful! It focuses on future success by helping you define new options and choices open to you to change processes for the better.
“I will help you discover new options and choices, through proven questioning techniques and coaching models, to find the best way forward for resolving the important issues you face within your business”
Coaching Dynamics Business Coaching Case Study
Produced by The Coaching Academy
Business-Partnership and Co-Director Coaching
Business-Partnership and Co-Director Coaching is a particular expertise of Coaching Dynamics, having worked with businesses that have two, three or four business partners who share ownership of the company. For example: husband/wife and/or siblings, parents/descendents, friends and previous colleagues. Through the coaching sessions we ensure that each partner identifies their own role and ambitions for the company, and that their values, aims and vision are in unison and exciting! Much progress is made through these action-orientated sessions.
Role of Your Coaching Dynamics Business Coach
Tina Dulieu understands how to help you analyse every aspect of your business:
“At times being a Business Owner or Director can be a lonely place. Together we will set manageable, achievable, realistic goals and action plans for achieving them, empowering you to deal head-on with the challenges that are holding you and your business back”.
As your Business Coach, Tina Dulieu will:
- Listen in complete confidence to your ambitions and challenges and not judge you
- Bring experience, expertise and knowledge of the business world
- Offer an outside perspective, a fresh approach and bring clarity to the situation
- Help you define your business goals, motivate you to work towards them in manageable, workable steps taking your business forward in a positive direction - fast!
- Focus in detail on areas of your business that need improving and challenge you to discover your own solutions
- Work with you so you can build a solid infrastructure for growth and increased profitability
Professional Business Coaching with Coaching Dynamics is a supportive relationship that helps people produce extraordinary results within their businesses or organisations. Through the process of your coaching with Tina Dulieu, you will deepen your learning, improve your performance and enhance your quality of life!
Coaching Dynamics Business Coaching Programme
Tina Dulieu begins with YOUR business and ambitions. There is no prescribed system as every Business Owner, Director and business is different, even in the same industry. However, there are common elements to achieving success for every business and this is where Tina’s expertise and guidance comes into focus on what is right for you. Completion of a Pre-Coaching Form prior to starting work is valuable in getting the thought processes going.
FOCUSED 6 Month Business Coaching Programme
- 10 two-hour coaching sessions every 2-3 weeks
- Unlimited e-mail support
- Appropriate related coaching material
- Analysis of progress throughout the programme.
On-going business coaching is available on completion if required and, indeed, many clients come back again and again as they continue to grow and develop.
How does coaching benefit the business bottom line?
Coaching is proven - 92% said it has a positive impact on the bottom line.
(Chartered Institute of Personal Development, ‘CIPD’).
80% of businesses that sought external advice expect to grow in the next two to three years compared with 67% of businesses that didn't.